384792_Shop contemporary and independent label men's and women's fashion at Need Supply Co. Click Here!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our indie take on romantic Lucy

 
 

“ Hey guys hope you had a wonderful fathers day weekend!we did not celebrate Father day, the off because of our trip but we had the best fathers day when we came back from LA. A very fun trip I must say. A FEW WORDS FOR MY FATHER . Love you dad more than you will ever know , i try to be a more educated person and better human being because of you! Thank you for all of those childhood memories that you created for me and my sisters !  Te quiero mucho DAD!  (my dad visits my page now and then, hope you don’t mind me posting this guys and thanks for stoping by!)”

Hey guys this was the hottest (superhot!) photshoot ever. We did not take a lot of pictures because of the heat! But nevertheless we had fun taking them plus there was a lot of curious people starring which made it really awkward for my sister!
  This time around we went shopping to TJ Maxx for this ensemble. TJ Maxx as the best labels out there even though labels should never be the reason why you buy a pieces, but usually they do last longer.  But we loved what we saw last time and so we had to go back. We found more free people pieces and one of the cutest oxfords ever! only $ 19.99 that was an amazing find! I am stoke about what we have found at this store the bags are awesome as well, I definitely recommend you shop here. We used an old H&M pieces. We wanted to get a little indie with this outfit but romantic side too. We used a body con skirt by Free People, and groove oxfords found at TJMaxx, and clutch & pink blouse from H&M.The skirt is amazing a little big for my sister but cotton feel and ruching on the skirt is beautiful! I love this look it was just what we were going for
              As for make up, our usual [(Cargo One based Concealer + Foundation In One), $26 at Ulta.com]. Our most beloved eye shadow palette [(Cargo Essential Palette - 4 – Bronze), $32 at Ulta.com] This time around we only used the rusty gold shadow. We also used a brow pencil by Benefit [(Instant brow pencil), $20 , at Ulta.com]  My sister already has bushing eye brows to say the least  but since she plucks her eyebrows a lot nowadays they are thinning so we used this eye brow pencil that amazed us how good it was. It is very waxy it does not take any pressure to fill in your brows, it gilds right through you brows we loved it. Downside it is almost gone it has just been 2 weeks but that what you get it if the pencil is really waxy. I learned not buy brow gels, so I use my mascara brush instead, I wipe out as much mascara off of it but not all of it that way my eyebrows do get some color from my mascara but not to dark. It keeps you eyebrow in place very well. You always want to keep your eyebrows lighter if you have dark hair. For this we used L'Oreal Paris mascara  [(L’Oreal Bare Naturale Luminous Lengthening Mascara), $10, at Wal-mart]. For a the lips we used Jordana , I Know I said that “I” do not really like drugstore makeup( I have extreme sensitive skin so talc makes my face go crazy) but like L’Oreal mascara I doesn’t not really go on you face like foundation ,blush or eyeshadow. [(Jordana USA Lip Linear in Mauve), $ 1.49 at Walgreens.] . Jordana lip linear in Mauve was a beautiful color on my sisters lips.  The color was very rich surprisingly, you should definitely try it out.  Lastly we applyed  shiver by Calvin Klein we did not really like on its own so we mix it with Vaseline to give a more dewy texture. [ (CK Calvin Klein blush Spare, Shiver, & Foolish), $5 at Ross stores]
Skirt: TJMaxx, Free People body con, $19.99
Shirt: H&M, pink sheer blouse, $14.99
Shoes: TJ Maxx, Groove Oxfords, $19.99 orignally $40 !
Bag: H&M, brown snakeskin cluth, $16.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers