384792_Shop contemporary and independent label men's and women's fashion at Need Supply Co. Click Here!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

the jig is up








finals week has to be the most stressful part of any college experience. 
procrastination is a *****. gosh i will never learn, on top of that
i was  freaking out yesterday because my weirdo computer did not want
to open my power points but lucky I had save them in my USB, just 
want to sleep for days FML or go shoot my outfit ahhhh photography
calms me down!! two Power Point presentations down , one more to 
go, (CRUNCH TIME) & I am done. then Spring semester starts, dang!. keep 
it up college people. cheers to the freaking weekend looking forward to it


but in the mean time here is a little gift from BENEFIT 

Get a free mini total moisture with ANY purchase. Enter BLITZEN at checkout. Offer valid now through December 14th 11:59p PST. Valid with standard shipping offers.  
OH and  
URBAN OUTFITTERS click here  is having a 70% SALE !!!!!!!! 


whoopi Christmas shopping for the sistas, this part helps to with the bundle of stress i have. who never came up with shopacholicism as a disorder is cray cray !! 
this stuff works like a charm !!! everytime

GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers