384792_Shop contemporary and independent label men's and women's fashion at Need Supply Co. Click Here!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

TREND: LEATHER AVIATOR CAPS


Top of Form
Bottom of Form

 
















                                 no words to describe my obsession for these ... heres the story ....





























                                                                                             I get really irritated when it rains (dont get me wrong I love the rain)
                                                                                             but in San Jose its another story when the rain
                                                                                             comes out of the bloom,  its all sunny outside 
                                                                                             & and bam! rain ... by the way I do not own a lot of hoodies or an umbrella
                                                                                             so I thought about it, .. & my best solution, wa-laaa ding dong 
                                                                                             and the winner is :
                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                LEATHER AVIATOR CAPS
                                                                                             


                                                                                                Well what do you think about this concoction crazy o amazing?
      
                                                              (comment have to know what you think of it ??)
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
           


                                                                                                                   
                                                                           




            
                 


                     &        




                                                                                  
                                                                         
                                                                                            
                                                                                             







                                                                                                   talking about hats what do make of this hat from STYLE BOP.COM

                                                 by MAJE available at STYLEBOP




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers