384792_Shop contemporary and independent label men's and women's fashion at Need Supply Co. Click Here!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big Knits and something more...

Hey everyone, I was thinking everyday I should I will be post my favorite trends for Fall, a little to soon maybe? I don't think so .. but I like  blogging so this is perfect, showing you want I am going to be looking for when I shop. I was also thinking  that I should share something about me, so you guys can get to know me better, it just feels a little weird to share my Bis & stuff but I am going to try to do something special about me & what I do & why I started blogging...
                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                           .....TO BE CONTINUED


anyways..
        Big knits is one of those trends that you should not feel guilty of following. I always tell my friends and sister to make there own trends but you can't ignore a good trend. This is get up is comfy and warm. I don't know about you but in the fall/winter I LOVE lounging in my living room with friends in BIG COMFY clothing.


I am head over heels with this "trend". I am going hunt down a cable oversized sweater the BIGGEST one I can find. Moving on..You can even play this up. My favorite one is the Oversized Grey  Thermal knit sweater. I would add  a collar necklace or a bid necklace to this sweater  (but you have personally see the bib at the store a because you can't really tell if bib is to small or big, it has to be perfect I post a pic. in
case you don't know what I am talking about, I think of DIA FRAMPTON click here now when I see a bib :).


                                                                          
 
Show me your comfy Sweater :)! ( Really want to See!!!!!)
PS. Do you know of any great thermal leggins suggestions been surfing the web to find some but cant really find those good looking ones like the ones at Urban Outfitters click here. They do not have my size but this is a good sales price and the reviews are great. Also : What do you think of shopping on the Men's Aile ? I have been  going straight  to  that section hmm weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers