384792_Shop contemporary and independent label men's and women's fashion at Need Supply Co. Click Here!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Howdy Cowboy boots



>










Hey guys just wanted to share these pictures I took of the sister. I love cowboy boots right know they are so much fun and go with almost any outfit. Since I went to LA last weekend I went to the Callejones it is such a fun place to go to if you like bargaining, most of the stuff I saw there were mainly pieces from Forever21, Papaya, Love Culture, Charlotte Russe etc. But unlike these stores  here you can bargain your away for $20 to $12. Some shoes were $ 9. My resent oxfords that I bought at TJMaxx for $20 were $9 at this wonderful place .
(Callejones had the high tops oxfords that are soldout at Modcloth
http://www.modcloth.com/Womens/Shoes/Boots/-Forest-Frolic-Boot.
http://nazandmag.blogspot.com/2011/06/our-indie-take-on-romantic-lucy.html)

Such a neat place to shop and eat  street food?? look it up if you are in LA.  Anyways One of my greatest finds was this lovely sun hat I am in love with it and yes it was originally $20 dollars but I  persevere and when it came down to it the lady hadn't sold a single that , so I won ($12)!  I was waiting to pair this hat with my birthday boots (that I got on Sale) that arrived this week . They  we made for eachother hat + boot. I pair them it a simple pleated dress. And this was the end result ? What do you think of this outfit ?

Dress : Charlotte Russe, Pleat Dress(OLD) $20
Hat : LA, Straw Sun hat (unique find), $12
Shoes : ALDO, Ankle Deir Cowboy Boots, $79


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers